Mailer Problems

More
05 Feb 2007 09:04 #7734 by Kurayaramnu
Replied by Kurayaramnu on topic Re: Mailer Problems
I also created a new account (with a name different from this one) and either mistyped my email..(is possible, i do do that sometimes) or im haveing the same issues. Looks like a decent mud and id like to be able to log and and well..play. I tried emailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as it stated, but i received a delivery failure notification. So..im here wondering what i can do to play :-/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2007 12:10 #7735 by Jayess
Replied by Jayess on topic Re: Mailer Problems
Kurayamnaru, I sent you a PM here on the forum. If you send me your details, I'll get it sorted for you.

Anyone who needs to resolve a problem like this one can use the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email address to reach me. Sirius' email isn't checked as often.

More
06 Feb 2007 08:07 #7736 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Re: Mailer Problems
If sirius is not checking email, we should remove the email address wherever it is posted and put in one that is.

It could be an email address that forwards to several creator email addresses perhaps, but probably the best way is to post on forums to get help anyhow.

More
06 Feb 2007 08:56 #7737 by kugra
Replied by kugra on topic Re: Mailer Problems
Just mentioning the Limaweb active creators module here, as it's somewhat relevant.

If a creator isn't active there, chances are they won't be checking their mud-releated email anytime soon.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds