Two simple questions

More
16 Sep 2007 22:33 #7680 by Alluthia
Okay, I'm addicted to this game and it's beginning to feel like home.

But here I have these questions:

* How soon will the unimplemented races and crafts be implemented? Or at least, when is any one of them going to be?

* Is there a banner for AL that I could put on my webpage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2007 21:10 #7681 by Alluthia
Replied by Alluthia on topic Re: Two simple questions
...'ello?

More
17 Sep 2007 22:52 #7682 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Re: Two simple questions
There is a banner yes. I will send it to you if you don't object to my using your email.

In fact, you will be the first one displaying it...

Some of the other races are close to done, but the crafts are at a standstill right now.

Xotl

More
18 Sep 2007 03:41 #7683 by Alwyn
Replied by Alwyn on topic Re: Two simple questions
Some of the crafts are at a standstill at least. Others are being released daily. Keep a keen eye on things and you might notice new things filtering into the game.

More
18 Sep 2007 08:28 #7684 by Ritor
Replied by Ritor on topic Re: Two simple questions
I'm curious. What is your webpage ? :))

More
18 Sep 2007 15:28 #7685 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Re: Two simple questions

Some of the crafts are at a standstill at least.  Others are being released daily.  Keep a keen eye on things and you might notice new things filtering into the game.

Ah! Good to hear Alwyn! I have been rather absent of late...

Might be nice to let people know new stuff is coming out, it could build up a sense of momentum. :)

More
22 Sep 2007 05:58 #7686 by angelhawk1
Replied by angelhawk1 on topic Re: Two simple questions
I agree...getting regular updates on what is nearing completion or is completed would make ME for one feel less like going "Eeeeehhhhh...program...program FASTER..."

And on the subjects of races... I'd also like a general, vague timeline on those, but also an idea about whats going to happen with them, like rate requirements and whatnot for a lot of them...

And are Rowans, livathi, and Kiisic going to be PLAYABLE? I've been getting vibes from a few people I know that suggest they wont be playable by us regular old joe players. I hope that's not true...I've been looking foreward to playing a Kiisic since I started playing AL...

oh...and...
Gargoyles got a name change, I noticed... Not that i can remember what TO, but...you know how it is.

Thought that was wise, because gargoyle to me was always the wake-from-statue-sleep-under-the-full-moon-and-go-on-a-killing-spree rock critters...

thats it

More
22 Sep 2007 20:01 #7687 by Alluthia
Replied by Alluthia on topic Re: Two simple questions

I'm curious. What is your webpage ? :))

*smile* It's not ready for release yet. But if you're curious, it's hosted by 110mb.com ;) Anyways, when it's ready I'll put it in my profile.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds