Huge thanks to Kugra for getting this up to our new hosting site.

More
16 Nov 2019 03:23 #1670 by Amirani
A huge thank you to Kugra for helping move/upgrade/slap silly our joomla website and forums.

Thanks for Dr. Fragment for setting them up on the old site many three moon ago.

Amirani

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2019 13:07 #1675 by Virthe
Yay!

Now I'll have somewhere new to obsessively check on my phone!

Good work. I am excited to see what new plans Kugra has and grateful for the remnants of the old forum.

More
29 Nov 2019 20:36 - 29 Nov 2019 20:48 #9816 by kugra
The forums from 2003-2007 are now back up at https://accursed-lands.net/forum/archive-yabb :)

Some AL website history:

Up until sometime in 2002, AL used Ikonboard forums. Archive here (though posts haven't been saved :()

Around 2002 there were lots of server problems (with the mud and the website) and the old website (and it's data) was lost. We used a 3rd party forum called Filterpost for a while, then in late 2003 Cid got the website back online and installed YaBB .

I took over website maintenance for a while after that, and saved this backup sometime around 2007. Sadly, life caught up with me and time for AL was short, so I missed a lot of the next few years, but I'm very happy to have rescued this piece of history!

The imported data should be mostly correct, but there's over 1,000 topics and 8000-9000 messages, so I haven't had time to check everything. Please let me know if you spot anything that looks weird.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2019 20:48 by kugra.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds